Peter has now nearly finished his 3rd week on ReQuip, though at a reduced
rate, so this was the first week he took 2 a day.  So far, so good.....
I'm convinced that the reduction of Sinemet at the first signs of overdose
has made a big difference. The ReQuip may now be starting to fill the gap, as
we noticed last night that he felt no worse for having forgotten a dose for an
hour after the time it was due! The main possible side effect may be"somnolence
which is listed in the info. Not that he needed to be any sleepier!
Starting Monday I hope we'll be on 3 a day, and go on from there.

Camilla Flintermann, CG for Peter, 79/8, Oxford,Ohio
"Ask me about the CARE list for PD caregivers!"