Barb (M) I just replied to Mark's latest post, something similar to what you
said. I also said that if it really works, even if he would get some flack
about peddling it on the list, it might be worth the risk.  I agree it sounds
a lot like he has something to gain,  but what if he is just trying to help?
OKAY so I bought some swampland in Algeria a few years ago, and a new
Mercedes for $!000.00, which, for some reason has not been delivered
yet......and I got a genuine Sucko watch for $10.....HEY, I thought he said
SEIKO!  ....but I still believe there are some people who may just be nice
and want to help.....so if you want to send me a check for $1000, I'll
transfer the Mercedes to you when it arrives...Ken B