My husband has tried acupuncture.  It did keep him from getting so tired but
it did not affect his tremor.  We have heard from acupuncturists if you get
to them in the very early stages they can have an effect but we haven't
experienced it.  He didn't try it for about a year.  I think acupuncture
helps in overall energy, mood i.e. depression etc. and helps keep all the
other organ systems working so I would recommend it.  For the pd patient, I
can understand that if it doesn't make a difference in the actual tremor, the
desire to keep going for acupuncture diminishes.
Den