Dear listfriends,
28. of Sept. I started with Tasmar but became very ill 6 days later from
sideeffect and had to go to the emergency.
Of course I was very scared, I`m not the only one other of you from the
list had heavy sideeffects too but different from mine.
I had a good talk with my two neurologists and I decided to try Tasmar
again - when I was ready.
So I was 1. of November and I started with only 1 tabl. Tasmar and reduced
Sinemet with 100 mg, this I did for 3 days. 4. day I increased again wiht 1
tabl. Tasmar and again reduced Sinemet 100 mg.- until I was on 3 Tasmar and
I have NOT reduced Sinemet with more than 200 mg. total, because then I
have too less L-dopa.
Until now I haven`t had sideefects like last time  - BUT - I don`t feel
better atall - instead of I`m MUCH MORE stiff and have many "off" periodes
during the day.
IF I don`t get diahree - because then I STOP immediatley - I`m intended to
try Tasmar for a month or two.
Next week-end I`ll let you know if I`m still on Tasmar. We are 5 pwp here
in Aarhus who are trying the drug, and three of them had all stopped before
a month, only one - a man 70 years old feel much better.

Sonia N
Denmark

NEVER GIVE UP ( I HOPE)