^^^^^^GREETINGS  FROM^^^^^^^^^^
Ivan Suzman  47/10   [log in to unmask]
Portland, Maine   land of lighthouses   32  deg. F  16 inches of
snow--YIKES!!!

On Sat, 15 Nov 1997 22:49:59 -0500 Charles Bothwell
<[log in to unmask]> writes:
>if you have been diagnosed with parkinsons disease and you are gay
>please writeonly at this address  [log in to unmask]

Chuck,

Thank you for revealing to the List that you are Gay!!  That was a brave
step forward!!

There are several other gay men with caregiving partners who are on this
List, but who remain closeted

If anyone else is a gay man or lesbian and on the List, I would simply
say that this is a wonderufl "cyberfamily" and most people on the List
don't care about your life in the bedroom.

Good luck and welcome to the List, Chuck!

GREAT GAY MEN

Alexander the Great, Peter Tschaikowsky, and who knows, Tom Selleck??