hi jeremy

i have a right to express my feelings and opinions
on this forum as much as you do

i may find other's expressions of same, unattractive or hysterical,
but that would only be my opinion

i have no right to attempt to restrict those expressions
and neither do you

if you were to review my posts on the subject
you might find that the concealment of mark hughes' financial interest
is what was the main concern

i have discerned no censorship on anyone's part except possibly yours
in your objection to my posting my opinions

i pointed out directions to mark's websites;
and mark's past messages are on record for all to review

if he chooses not to post any further messages
that is his decision

i detest dishonesty
if that makes me righteously indignant in your eyes so be it

i made no effort to make up anyone's mind for them
and i would vehemently resist any such action toward me

this medium is the ultimate democratic forum
that is what i consider the miracle

your cyber-sibling

janet

janet [log in to unmask]