Bill Cotter (72/14), Reno, NV layed down for a nap Friday afternoon,
11/14/97,
and didn't wake up.  The Bad news is, "I have lost my love";  the Good news,
we all know, is that he is at peace and no longer "sick and tired".

Thank all of you who have given us so much information and support over the
last couple of years, and particularly during his awful fight with bi-lateral
pneumonia last winter.  Your thoughts and prayers at that time were a main-
stay for me, Bobbie, his wife.  I'll be around for a while because this has
been
such a big part of my life and I can't give up everything all at once.

Love, prayers and anything else I can give to all of you who have given do
much.

Bobbie  CG Bill (72/14)  [log in to unmask]   Reno NV