Hi again Janet,

You wrote:

> but i don't think there has been a blanket statement anywhere
> saying that pd means one 'automatically' has cd

You are of course quite right, the studies all indicate 40-50%
as you mentioned elsewhere in your posting. My comment
refered to depression related postings to the list,  I should have
made that clear.

Now as to your tangent :))

In a sense it is not a tangent: You speak of:

> the responses (to CD postings) i have received have been
> 99.9% positive and reinforcing

which ties in with my perception that most CD related postings
speak as if PD and CD are inseperable.

It would be interesting to know the gender percentages within
each group (ie those of us with and those without CD).  I speculate
that it will be a 50-50 split in each group. If it isn't than surely some
factor other than PD is at work.

Dennis

Dennis Greene 48/10
http://members.networx.net.au/~dennisg/