Hi list friends, I have been mostly lurking, but have a situation  I
would like some comment on. I have had a tremor for two years now and am
taking no pd medications, but I have had long term problems with poor
quality of sleep. Maybe of course caused by the oncomming pd. It got so
bad I told my neuro about it and he prescribed Elavil 10 mg. That helped
a lot for two weeks, then the DR put me on 25mg, That helped a lot for 2
months but is not helping much now, I know he will increase the dose
again, but how much further can I ;go, The dose now is causing two side
effects,, blurred vision and constipation. So now I have three problems
If I continue increasing the dose, won't I just continue to have more
severe side effects

Lanier Maddux        Chattanooga, Tn.