I have searched my binders of PD info gotten from this list and cannot
locate two items I'm interested in: a Tai Chi videotape and the NADA chair.

My mother Joyce (68/8months) has been talking about signing up for a Tai
Chi class with my father but hasn't so far found a convenient class. I
recall reading about Tai Chi videos on this list; in fact, I located one
posting from Anne Rutherford about a tape specificially for PD.

Anne, or anyone else who has seen that tape, would this be appropriate for
a non-PD participant, too? (My father would be practicing Tai Chi for
stress reduction.) Are there other tapes out there good for the general
public? (My mother is in early stages and can manage a range of things.)

Also, on a more personal note, I need that NADA chair. I think it was Barb
M. who has the portable version (if my memory serves me well). Any phone
number to order it?

As always, thanks in advance. (My mother will be seeing her doctor this
week and is scheduled for major drug changes (coming off Permax and Paxil
and starting, possibly, Eldepryl and another agonist). I will. no doubt,
have losts of questions to post.)

Debbie White