Now, here's your chance!  Do all your holiday shopping right here on the
net.  Maybe this fellow or gal is related to 3CPO and has retired after
fighting the Star Wars.
He's trying to fool us by letting us think he's from OK but he can't even
spell it right.  Must be some Fool's Gold the Mars Pathfinder dug up and
now the locals are trying to sell down here on Earth to get even with up
for messing up another planet

Ah well.... kept my mind off my sore feet for awhile tonight.

Somebody order something and tell us how it was.  After all, 3W9mm himSELF
personally guarantees your money back so you "CAN'T LOSE."

He has a nice little touch at the end too.   Call him if I want my name
removed.  What should I call him?  He didn't leave his number.

BBA (51,99)

HREF="http://www.twincitymall.com/goodasgold/"> </A