<<
 It is a sheer delight to read this.  And I would strongly urge you to share
 it by publishing
 in the various PD bulletins, etc. for those not in the Internet. I'd love to
 have in ours (Northern Virginia APDA) >>
Ol' Brady says he'd be pleased and proud to be included in any PD newsletter
and he said to be sure to include Mary Sheehan's name as author because she's
kinda pushy and always likes to be in the limelight.

BTW, if anyone would like Brady's FIRST adventure, I't's repeated
below............

In the gold rush town of Blood Barrier CA in the year of 1849, there lived a
handsome, young sheriff by the name of Brady Kinesia, the slowest gun in the
West.
His sidekick and best friend was a jolly Mexican, nicknamed El Dopa  because
he had a terrible sense of direction .  El Dopa got lost easily and could
never find his way to Blood Barrier when he had ridden even a short distance
outside of town.

One day the villainous gunman, Bat Parkinson, arrived in Blood Barrier
looking for trouble.  He entered the local saloon and shouted, " Where's that
varmint Brady Kinesia?  Him and me got a score to settle."  The buxom saloon
keeper, Mira Pecs, (newly arrived on the scene from the midwest) said
saucily, "He's over thar by the bar eating his protein-free lunch.".

"Brady", snarled Bat as he reached for his holster, "I'm here for a gunfight.
 Draw."  Sloooooooooooowly Brady turned.  "Draw? he said, I can't draw. I can
hardly even write."  "You idiot", said Bat, "I mean draw your gun."   "I
don't know",  Brady replied, "my gun is pretty hard to draw.   Maybe I could
draw a bunny rabbit instead."  At that Bat whipped out his 45.  "Prepare to
die, you lily-livered coward", hissed Bat, as he cocked his gun.  A loud bang
was heard and Bat slumped unconscious to the floor.

Standing over Bat was Brady's longtime girlfriend, the schoolmarm Priscilla
Prozak, with whom Brady had a long but exceedingly chaste relationship.  She
had beaned Bat with her potted geranium (which she always carried for self
protection.)  Just then the beloved preacher, Elder Pryll, arrived on the
scene.  ""Brady", he said, "looks like you've brought another desperado to
justice.  You're the best durn sheriff this town ever had."

"Huh!" said Brady, who had forgotten the whole thing ever occurred.

Just a random act of silliness!  Please add to the adventures of Brady
Kinesia, if you'd like.... or perhaps relate the adventures of his
descendants,  the computer nerd Disk Kinesia, or his fun-loving sister, Disco
Kinesia.

Mary Sheehan