I agree with Jon Morey and am furious at the charge of censorship. I
think on this medium where censorship is and should be a 4 letter word
the charge gets thrown around when somebody gets backed into a corner
and has no good argument left.  For someone to provide information
about  motivation or bias is not censorship.  In professional journals
or in medical presentations the source of funding of studies are usually
revealed.  I have been at meetings where presenters have listed their
relevant stock holdings prior to the lecture.  At least in the medical
community relatively unbiased reviewers decide what is to be published
and agencies review what goes on the market.

 But when Janet reveals that someone giving the impression that he is a
satisfied customer is actually selling the product she and her
supporters are accused  of censorship.  What a crock!

Charlie

--

CHARLES T. MEYER, M.D.
Middleton, WI