hi again again dennis

you wrote:
>Now as to your tangent :))
>In a sense it is not a tangent: You speak of:
>> the responses (to CD postings) i have received have been
>> 99.9% positive and reinforcing
>which ties in with my perception that most CD related postings
>speak as if PD and CD are inseperable.

whew
is it my brain cells or what?
i can't recall any postings about cd that have spoken that way

>It would be interesting to know the gender percentages within
>each group (ie those of us with and those without CD).  I
>speculate that it will be a 50-50 split in each group. If it
>isn't than surely some factor other than PD is at work.

this would be interesting
if somehow the 'comfort' level differences
of talking about one's emotions could be factored out
otherwise there could be a catch 22 in there

i've read that there is a higher incidence of cd in women
in the general population, but i'm suspicious about that 'comfort' level

janet

janet [log in to unmask]