Hi janet paterson <[log in to unmask]>, you wrote:

>i have a right to express my feelings and opinions
>on this forum as much as you do

I agree entirely: possibly MORE right, as you contribute more than me.

>i may find other's expressions of same, unattractive or hysterical,
>but that would only be my opinion

As was mine.

>i have no right to attempt to restrict those expressions
>and neither do you

agreed

>if you were to review my posts on the subject
>you might find that the concealment of mark hughes' financial interest
>is what was the main concern

I recall it well, without needing the review.

>i have discerned no censorship on anyone's part except possibly yours
>in your objection to my posting my opinions

I've always been a touch outspoken. No doubt it is irritating (and
unattractive?) to others :-)

>i pointed out directions to mark's websites;
>and mark's past messages are on record for all to review
>
>if he chooses not to post any further messages
>that is his decision
>
>i detest dishonesty
>if that makes me righteously indignant in your eyes so be it

No, I do too. However, what I read (in the Digest) was a spate of
messages building on yours which appeared to get increasingly emotional
in their terminology. I'll illustrate the point in a separatee, and
hopefully humorous, message.

>i made no effort to make up anyone's mind for them
>and i would vehemently resist any such action toward me
>
>this medium is the ultimate democratic forum
>that is what i consider the miracle

Agreed. Let's be friends, not just cyber-siblings.

There just isn't enough DIEM to CARPE!

:-)
--
Jeremy Browne - [log in to unmask]