Klara, this should end this joke thing!: A piece of string slithers into a
bar, and gets on the barstool, and orders a scotch. the bartender says "get
out of here, we don't serve strings! The string thinks for a minute, then
ties himself into a knot, crawls around on the floor until he is all raggedy,
and jumps back on the stool. He agains asks for a scotch. The bartender is
annoyed, and says, didn't I tell you WE DON'T SERVE STRINGS HERE, and YOU,
are a STRING!??! The string answers "I'm Afraid not!"  (Frayed knot) Well if
the PUN POLICE don't get me for that one, they never will!
Ken B