Hey youse all!   Will ya go into your respective personal memory banks and try
to remember if ya have heard of a drug named "PEMOLINE?"   And IF ya know
anything about it, will ya please drop me an email with the information or
anecdotes?

I went to Kaiser (an HMO for those who haven't heard of it) today to talk to a
neuro about the bone-crushing fatigue that I've been plagued by and after
discussing Ritalin and some other options, the MD suggested I try Pamoline -
which I'd never heard of before.   She said it's used like Ritalin in most
instances....

My concern is I don't know this MD at all as she's a "per deim" physician at
Kaiser sitting in for my regular Kaiser neuro, who's on leave  ( I've only
seen HIM once and wasn't all  that crazy about 'em.  He basically just told me
to "live with it" when I saw him specifically to discuss the fatigue).

This "Rent-a-Doc" <grin> seemed to be drug-savvy, but she wasn't too up on PD
- and admitted it (and I appreciate her admitting that, to tell ya the truth).

Sooooo, m'friends, anything ya got on Pemoline would be welcome.

Thanks a lot....

Barb Mallut