Ken,
Whooops I must of given you the wrong impression... the boys aren't "doing"
the electric acupunture... their Movement Disorders Doctor is "learning" to
do this ... since some of his STpatients have found relief from this type of
intervention.... he is the one that told us that the effects last for about 3
days .... I hope that clarifies it ?:) Thanks Elf iN Tn...Romona

<< Romona, this is amazing to me, Bruce Anderson told me he had the same
 procedure used on his tennis elbow, unfortunately it did not help him.
 Hopefully it will help your children, maybe it is not the same procedure. OR
 maybe it has been refined...Good luck. Ken B >>