One of the miracles of the internet is our freedom to use this list which
is provided free of charge...the use of the University of Toronto's
hardware and software is free...my time is on a volunteer basis as is that
of all the others who help with the list.  I think that the very least we
can do is to avoid abusing this valuable resource and that, in my opinion,
is what Mark was doing...he was taking advantage of a forum provided free
of charge to make money. If that is "attempt to restrict those
expressions" or "censorship", I'm guilty.  I deleted him.

I appreciate what UofT has given us the opportunity to use and feel they
should not have to provide free access to salespeople and I will do
anything and everything I possibly can to protect and further this
resource.  Anyone who wants to contact Mark can do so by private email.

Barb
Barbara Patterson                               [log in to unmask]
HSC 2J22                                        905-525-9140, ext. 22403
                        School of Nursing