Can't resist responding to mention of The Prophet. Peter and I "discovered"
it when we were in college in the mid-forties, and had the chapter on
Marriage read at our wedding in 1943.  Many of the sections still speak to
us as wise and beautiful. Glad to see there has been renewed interest
lately......I have always especially liked the advice  to "let there be
spaces in your togetherness","as the Oak tree and the Cypress grow not in
each others' shadow".....I think that's good thinking for most close
relationships --marriage, parenthood, friendship--even CG and PWP!  :-)

Camilla Flintermann, CG for Peter, 79/8, Oxford,Ohio
"Ask me about the CARE list for PD caregivers!"