Joyce: I have been using Symmetrel for at least five years. I don't
have any way of knowing if it is doing anything for me. The doctor
who originally prescribed it didn't tell me what it was for, and the
doctors that I see now don't say anything about it.

I am taking Sinemet 25/100 full power before breakfast, and 1/2 of
Sinemet 25/100 three times a day. If  take more Sinemet I HAVE A
TERRIBLE time with dyskenesia.

I am going thru the screening process for a Pallidotomy. I have one
more interview to go before I will be getting the treatment. This is
supposed to releive some of the problem of dyskenesia. I sure hope
so!

Write to me if you have the time. DAN MAIROSE-LURV15A