>Ziemba said these problems have not hurt AOL's credibility.

I agree.  You can't hurt what is not there!!  They don't have any!!!!

>"While we take these problems very seriously and work to prevent them as
soon as >possible, it's still a relatively small amount of time."
Relaitive to what; the age of the universe?  Yea, and the Titanic took on a
small amount of water and the Hindenberg had a relatively small fire.   AOL
has the attitude that it's not their problem, it is your problem.  Their
customer service makes the IRS customer service look good!!
                                                                Peace, John