<< 3 >>
I've been on Mirapex for 4 years and the "Mack truck" has missed me. By
contrast, I can get very sleepy about two hours after any of my 3/day doses.
A quiet enviornment and a good book are all that are needed. I started as a
very early atage PDer, quickly titrating up to 1.5mg at 3/day. with .25mg
replaced by  one-half of a 25/100 sinemet/ dose about 6 months ago in an
attempt to decrease the drowsiness reaction; with some success. Fortunately
I've never had a side effect other than the one above. For me Mirapex has
been a miracle drug, only a slight vestig of tremor remains. God luck to you

Don Hoesterey <[log in to unmask]>