Marty Rose

To answer your  Nov 18th  question about others who are on mirapex.  I
have been on mirapex since July 22 nd  My early experience  was great. It
gave me improved
energy     and a hyper feeling.  As time goes on it dosen't  last as long
as it did at first,
falling short of the 6 hour interville by over 2 hours. When it looses
its power , I get
extremely sleepy. My 2nd dose at noon dosent last as long as the first ,
and it too
results in extreem sleepyness and the 3rd,taken at 5PM causes me to
retire as early as 8p.m. Problem, even though I feel sleepy I cannot nap.

Have extreme difficulty sleeping at night. Se;dom sleep more than 1&1/2
to 2  hours
at a time. greater dilfficulty voiding. Blurred vision .Developed pain in
my hips when
walking.(never had this before)  I have cut down on my sinemet  i.e. Was
taking
1400 mg daily cut back to 900 or i000 mg daily.

All this has me perplexed . I feel I've given this a good try, but think
I was better off with the higher doses of sinemet. I"m going to my Nuro.
with this to see what he will
suggest. I sincerely hope it isn't , to cut back more on the sinemet as I
doubt this will
do it.
 My level of mirapex is 3 -(1mg) tablets a day  6am noon & eve.  I feel
mirapex has
given me some very good days but I don"t like the increaced trend of side
effects.

I also experience some additional dyskenesia  and neck pain when going
onand coming off the effects of the sinemet and mirapex.

I hope this is helpful to the rest of you.and please advise of any future
developments.

DON'T GIVE UP*****FIND A CURE     [log in to unmask] Bi-Pal 58/12
Sin/Mirapex Elavil