Donna,

It is my opinion that Mirapex dosage recommendations are too high for many of
us. There may be much variability in it's effectiveness for many of us. the
effect of small doses has been extremely variable - even negative for some -
wonderful on just minimal dosage for others. I have felt reasonably served by
taking 3 0.25 mg. tablets as six halves with the six halves of 25/250
carbi/levodopa generic tablets. This is the case for several months, now.

--
Ron Vetter 1936, 1984 PD dz   paradise is where you make it, not a place to go
e-mail: [log in to unmask]