Well I have returned to the archive duties after my extended respite in Australia. My....Oh...My.... what have you all done to the archives?

1. Some have picked up the habit of quoting "Banned Words".

What are banned words?

Header information which includes the words To:, From:, Subject:, are reserved words and when not preceeded with some kind of quote character are interpreted by the archive program as the start of a new message. A few of you have a mail program that evidently puts: