^^^^^^GREETINGS  FROM^^^^^^^^^^
Ivan Suzman  47/10   [log in to unmask]
Portland, Maine   land of lighthouses   28  deg. F
Hi Bev and Barbara,

I have been asked just recently to help teach long-term care of at-home
Parkinson's at the University of New England/Westbrook College School of
Nursing.

I would start this spring.
Your thoughts are very helpful in thinking about how to handle this
wonderful opportunity.

Thanks for all you both do.

Ivan