I really wish I could take credit for the glossary but it was 'modified
from the glossary published by The Parkinson's Society of Southern
Alberta' and posted to the list quite a while ago.  I suppose we should
modify the modification by adding the new drugs and surgeries and the
Morris Udall Bill.  If anyone would like to post to the list the
definitions of the additions, I volunteer to collect them and revise our
glossary and then post it periodically.  By posting the definitions to
the list, we can all ensure the accuracy of the definitions.

Perhaps we could also create a reading list with different levels...some
for people newly diagnosed, some for caregivers and some for students.
We could even include some inspiration books or articles (including 'The
Prophet' which is on my bookshelf).  I'm sure Janet Paterson has many
current journal article titles to add. :)

What do you think?

Barb

Barbara Patterson                               [log in to unmask]
HSC 2J22                                        905-525-9140, ext. 22403
                        School of Nursing