^^^^^^GREETINGS  FROM^^^^^^^^^^
Ivan Suzman  47/10   [log in to unmask]
Portland, Maine   land of lighthouses   26  deg. F  both woodstoves going
tonight
Dear "Cyberfamily,"

   During the past several weeks I have left several messages with
Sharon, Mr. Slewett's receptionist (?) at the National Parkinson's
Foundation in Miami.

    I feel that if he would talk directly with me, the ongoing NPF
problem might FINALLY end. I gracefully and honestly talked to her, but
no response from him..........

    I read that he lost his wife several weeks ago, and saw that he was
in Washington for the signing of the Udall Act. She won't tell me how to
get in touch with him.

      Can people in contact with Nathan -anyone who wants to help-PLEASE
contact me??

       Maybe your assistance will close this chapter of my life--it still
hurts badly.

Thanking you,

Ivan Suzman  [log in to unmask]  (207)797-8488     NPF 1-800-433-7022