Ivan, I am pretty sure that Sinimet is a reducer of blood pressure. I assume
that                      Sinimet is one of your meds?  Since Mirapex
enhances the actions of Sinimet, it may be time for you to cut back or
eliminate the Sinimet.  As you know I am not trained to practice medicine, so
ask your doctor, or your friendly pharmacist, or if all else fails, ask a
grumpy pharmacist! :-)  Also eat McDonalds french fries, they have enough
salt to melt a glacier, and probably break the needle on your BP tester!
Ken B.