hi barb p

you wrote:
>... If anyone would like to post to the list the
>definitions of the additions, I volunteer to collect them and
>revise our glossary and then post it periodically.  By posting
>the definitions to the list, we can all ensure the accuracy
>of the definitions.
>
>Perhaps we could also create a reading list with different
>levels...some for people newly diagnosed, some for caregivers
>and some for students. We could even include some inspiration
>books or articles (including 'The Prophet' which is on my
>bookshelf).  I'm sure Janet Paterson has many current journal
>article titles to add. :)
>
>What do you think?
>
>Barb

i think it's a great idea!

being able to search the archives is a wonderful resource
but having regularly requested information available
with less searching and 'nerdling' required
especially for the newer members
makes a lot of sense

if it were possible to request specific files from the listserv,
in the same way that we can request the log files now,
that would save the labour and list volume involved
in having to re-post articles periodically

your cyber-sibling in archyology

janet

janet [log in to unmask]