^^^^^^GREETINGS  FROM^^^^^^^^^^
Ivan Suzman  47/10   [log in to unmask]
Portland, Maine   land of lighthouses     deg. F

On Wed, 19 Nov 1997 23:10:03 -0500 KEn Becker <[log in to unmask]> writes:

>Ivan, I am pretty sure that Sinimet is a reducer of blood pressure.

Sinemet lowers Blood Pressure?  Is there scientific proof?  Or has
someone out there discovered this by personal experience with a Blood
Pressure Cuff?

> :-)  Also eat McDonalds french fries, they have enough salt to melt a
glacier, and probably break >the needle on your BP tester!

My Parkinsonologist suggested pretzels.   I like potato chips.

BUt, in the SALTY food department, I love TAMARI.

That's a Japanese for a soy sauce.   I have it on stir-fried veggies and
rice, and last night I used it
as part of a marinade for steak.

 I enjoy tamari every day.  Today, tamari, tomorrow, tamari.... :>)
(grin)

Also fried clams.  This is Maine, you know.  AYuh!

Ivan