Good job charlie - your handling of the Rush Presbyterian incident  and
great news for them.  They indeed did get off cheap considering not only
the reservations snafu but the transporting incident- it could have been
much worse. Anyway I'm sure the research dept thanks you also
i enjoy your posts always timely and informative.
BTW in reading the different posts conc the signing of the Udall bill
yesterday, I read one from an organization that indicated it was not as
big a coup for PD as others indicated.  Did you see that?  Wish I could
remember the name of the org. I didn't really understand what the problem
was and thought someone else might have seen it.

Rosemary
Rosemary Paul
Community Services  x3919