The National Parkinson Foundation has just returned from Muhammad and
Lonnie Alis home where we filmed a Public Service Announcement (PSA) for
Parkinson's disease. This PSA will air nationally in January 1998.

In the meantime, and just as exciting, the NBC show EXTRA accompanied me on
the filming of our PSA, and is airing a segment tonight on the impact this
PSA will have on creating awareness for Parkinson's disease.

This segment will include behind the scenes filming of the PSA, and an
interview with Lonnie and Muhammad Ali about their experience with
Parkinson's disease and their involvement with NPF in creating awareness.

In addition, EXTRA will do another segment on PD in January and premier our
PSA.

Stay Tuned!

EXTRA, NBC
Tonight, 7:30 EST