HELLO PD. PARTNERS.
I just finished 18 holes of golf . Came in 4th, Started Mirapex 8 weeks
ago.Still trying to ajust. Taking 1.5 mlgs.3 times aday. Had to take my sin
cr 1 50/200 to make it today.
My nuero feels like the less I take now the better off later. Mirapex is not
as strong as sin.
I'am 43/5. Does anyone out here drink beer? I do and it helps  my left start
working quicker.
Went to MCG last tues. Told neuro about slowness in A.M. on Mirapex, Going to
start symmetrel in am. Herd good and bad about symm. I have learned alot from
this site, everyboby is totally different in their thoughts. You don't have
to be on at all times.
MIND OVER MADDER IS 98%
MIKE T. IN SC
PS.Let's talk the future here.