BArb (M) you must have me confused with someone else!  I look as much like
James Bond as Janet Reno does!   Oh sure, I am an exciting guy,  just ask
Barbara, she's so excited, she's been sleeping for an hour, but then it is
10PM now!  My idea of excitement is neatening my sock drawer.  I also like to
save old newspapers and read the comics from a few weeks ago!  On a really
exciting day I like to go into thrift stores and offer them more money than
the price marked on an item. You should see the looks I get!  I hope I didn't
spoil my image!  Well, I better go polish my vaccuum cleaner
hose..........it's looking a bit shabby!   So what do YOU do for excitement,
Barb?  Ken B