Dear listmembers,
As you maybe remember I  last Saturday told you, that I was still on
Tasmar. Tomorrow is the end of the third week, and still I have NO
sideeffects from the drug. When I remember my first try, I can hardly
believe that I tolerate Tasmar so well this time..
Until Tuesday this week I couldn`t feel I was going to be better, because I
have been more stiff - BUT - Wednesday I began feeling better, especielly
in the afternoon, where I usually feel very bad and tired. In the beginning
I wasn`t quite sure. Of course I have had my doubt - but today I AM feeling
better so well that I asked for more tablets from my Neurologist. When I
started this second try 1.of November I promised myself to stop
immediatley, if I became sideeffects - instead of I`m going to continue
with Tasmar.

I  promised to try to get a contact to The Head Quarters of ROCHE in Basel,
where we pwp have the possibility to ask questions about e.g. sideeffect. I
have been talking with my contact-person  Product Manager Mrs. Helle
Elsvad, Roche, Denmark (we know each other very well). I have told Helle
about my third try, and of course she is very happy because I tolerate
Tasmar so well this time.
As long we only are so few members from the list Mrs. Elsvad would like to
hear from you, If you are interested - PLEASE  E-MAIL ME IN PRIVATE, AND
I`LL SEND YOUR E-MAIL TO MRS. ELSVAD, AND SHE WILL POST THEM TO ROCHE -
BASEL.

IŽll send you more information next Saturday!!

Have a nice week-end
Sonia N
Denmark

NEVER GIVE UP