^^^^^^GREETINGS  FROM^^^^^^^^^^
Ivan Suzman  47/10   [log in to unmask]
Portland, Maine   land of lighthouses   40  deg. F snowbound but melting
Dear Melinda Brown,

   How ironic that the NPF ignores two letters and two appeals from 4
more PWP's on our list- all 4 PWP's are trying to help me recover the
money for the  abandoned  appointment at your clinic.

   On the one hand, the NPF tries to ignore my endless pleas for help,
while on the other hand, it is helping all of us PWP's with this
(hopefully) wonderful TV ad with  Mr. and Mrs. Ali, whom we all admire
and respect so greatly...

  I wish the NPF would take care of this DUPLICITY.  It tarnishes the
NPF's reputation to be so dishonorable,  and the lack of response to a
growing number of us PWP's continues to damage me financially and
emotionally.

  Ms. Brown, II wish you, as PR Director, would take action that will end
this unfairness once and for all. Many PWP's are losing faith in the NPF

  Or are you being screened from knowing that letters from VERY WELL
KNOWN PWP's have arrived in Miami asking the NPF to help me?.

   I hate to say this, but I feel the NPF is discriminating against me
and others.

Ivan Mfowethu Suzman
low-income, young-onset PWP