FYI.... I was prescribed the drug PEMOLINE last week to see if it would
alleviate the terrible, bone crushing, daily PD-related fatigue I've lived
with for the past several years.

Well... there's good news and there's bad news:

The good news is the drug DID keep me awake in the afternoons.

The bad news is when it wore off in about 4 hours, I crashed into THE most
unbelievable sleepiness imaginable!   I was WASTED for the rest of the day!
Total ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!

I experimented with the amount of time between first and second doses during
the day and still had the same reaction about 4 hours after taking the initial
dose of the day.

YIKES!!!!  I don't want to struggle on thru a reasonable test period with this
drug to see if I adjust any better to it.  I don't like feeling like a ZOMBIE!

Adios Pemoline.  <yawning>

Barb Mallut