At 12:18 AM 11/21/97 -0500, you wrote:
>.. I just LOVE going all over
>the wall-to-wall carpeting here in my townhouse on my hands and knees picking
>up individual strands of cat fur.
Barb, I save the cat hair for my hair shirt.  It is especially good if the
fleas are still on the hair!

>Of course, being an avid gardener with 12-month-a-year plant growth here in
>Southern California (eat yer hearts out youse folks what live in the frozen
>north!) <wicked laugh>,
I didn't think plants grew in asphalt, especially in the smog. In CA, the
only way you can tell that the seasons change is that in Winter the smog is
wet and the summer the smog is hot!  You will probably find your garden
paved over next time you look (if you can see the garden through the smog).
 Of course you don't go out for a drive for relaxation.  Your car isn't big
enough to hold all the weapons you need to survive on the die-way! Up here
in the frozen north (Maine- the way life should be!), we don't have
drive-by shootings; because when you are driving there are no people to
drive by (moose don't count). Of course, with the Southern California
School system, neither do most of the school kids!  Most of the school
budget goes to pay the police patrols in the school (how do the police
maneuver the tanks through the crowded school halls).  What is left goes to
teaching English as a second language, eubonics being the first!

The other day I was caught in a traffic jam; there was another car in front
of me at the stop sign!
                                                        Peace, John
                                                        (From the frozen north)