At 10:59 AM 11/23/97 -0500, you wrote:
>Doesd Anyone have e-mail, fax or phone numbers (or heavan forbid snail
>mail address) for the following individuals:
>
>Lupe McCann
>Charlie Richards
>Dave Engels
>
>Thanks
>Charlie
>--
>
>CHARLES T. MEYER, M.D.
>Middleton, WI

   dr i know dave engles here in lima,ohio you might try judith richerds in
canda. my comu in douwn. so right now i can't help as i have a progran to
chase doun what you want. as all i can do now is use the pwp net. am goimg
in hosp at 7pm monday. am scaired. last time they 3to4 days was 51/2 months
in icu. lost my dad,mother,sister and a aunt to cancer. left leg gone right
feels the same pains i groin and stomek lost 5lb this week.they want 50.00
hr to work on pc. and do not know when i will get out but home i will one
way other. with or out there ok. can,t ask god as there to many pwp out
there wores than me. i will say nice to know you all are out there so many
need help i  want to give. even u lololo take care.

                            72/25 lima,ohio
                          I.Y.Q.don&vivian  love of my life