At 10:49 PM 11/23/97 -0500, you wrote:
>Easy, nutritious and filling -- (well, at least satisfying) --
>recipes.

Gail,

This past week at CompUSA they had a "Cooking Light" CD for sale at $9.99,
and they also had a $10.00 rebate coupon on it.  For the price of a stamp
and an envelope, you could get a copy of it.

I haven't looked at my copy yet, but it's probably a good resource.

Don't know if the price is the same this week, but if so, our U.S.
listmembers might want to take advantage of it.

Art

Arthur Hirsch [] [log in to unmask] [] Lewisville, TX

               Always Remember This:
     Happiness Is Right, So Choose Happiness