Don, don't be scared, you'll be fine, no one likes to be in a hospital,
unless they work there, and even then, sometimes they wish to be somewhere
else!  You could have any number of problems that can cause pain, and not be
too bad. It could even be a pulled muscle.  I am more worried about your
computer, at $50 an hour you could get a whole new computer, if it takes too
many hours!  I forgot if you have a background in electronics, but there is
an old saying that a $200 circuit board is used to protect a 50 cent fuse.  I
still have a chance to but the service contract on my computer, and I may do
it!  Hope you feel beter fast, and spend only a little time in the hospital.
Ken B