Debbie,

On those increasingly rare nights I sleep well (not tonight), I get up at
06:00  A. M. and take my first 25/100 Sinemet.  I feel pretty good for the
first 5 minutes and then I go down.  About 60 to 75 minutes after I take my
first Sinemet I begin dyskinesia, which includes chorea and dystonia.
 Sometimes this is preceded by a tingling or internal tremor in my feet.
 Sometimes my toes twitch first, then my legs, then my trunk.  Sometimes
the chorea is quite violent.  The tingling, dystonia, and chorea were much
worse when I took two 2.5 mg Parlodel per day, which is not supposed to be
a vary large dose.  My present dose of Mirapex is not a large dose either,
but I seem to be getting a mild form of the same effect I got from
Parlodel.

90 minutes after my first Sinemet I feel pretty good, and if I eat only
fruit for breakfast and lunch and take my medication on schedule, I feel
pretty good the rest of the day.  But if I have even just dry cereal with
orange juice instead of milk for breakfast, I come down hard at 10:00, and
the (sometimes violent) chorea and all the rest of it returns and stays
until noon.  This is not a good thing at work so I take extra 25/100
Sinemet to avoid it.

Four and 1/4 years ago, when was I first diagnosed, I had quite a lot of
internal tremor and tingling.  I had no visible tremor, and no dyskinesia.
 The internal went away after a couple of months on Eldepryl.

Baldwin, 63/4
8x25/100 carbi/levo-dopa,  3x0.25 mg Mirapex.  5 mg Eldepryl per day