Dear All,

Please let me introduce myself. My name is Lee. I don't have Parkinson's
myself, but my Dad has just been diagnosed at the age of fifty. I hope
that you don't mind me joining your list. Through my e-mail access I'm
trying to find out as much as I can about Parkinsons to help Dad and the
rest of the family to cope as things progress. It may be a while before
I'm able to contribute to the list. At the moment we're not even sure what
questions there are to be answered. We're taking it one step at a time.

Thanks for reading this. I look forward to becoming an active member of
the list.

Lee