I experience suffocation anxiety about once every 4-5 weeks after waking
in the early hours of the night and must immediately get out of bed and
walk around. Sometimes this helps but more often than not it continues
until hours later when  I fall asleep from exhaustion. It seems to
coincide with beginning of taking elderpryl about a year ago.  I have
cut back from 10 mg to 5mg but that hasn't helped. Never having
experienced this before, it is scary. I also take  three 50/200 Sinemet
CR in halves spread through the day. Has anyone had similar experience?

Bob 60/7