^^^^^^GREETINGS  FROM^^^^^^^^^^
Ivan Suzman  47/10   [log in to unmask]
Portland, Maine   land of lighthouses 33    deg. F
Hi Michel,

After all the insults, harassment and heartlessness the NPF is putting me
me through, and with their continued lack of response to the
 $2200 they owe me, I couldn't agree with you more.

Maybe I should be on a steering committee-to steer PWP's AWAY from the
NPF and AWAY from Miami.  I am still OUTRAGED and HURT, and it is
dangerous  for PWP's on our List to be manipulated by them.

IVAN