I spoke with my mother Joyce (68/9 months) who was experiencing very bad
internal shaking last night. I mentioned in a posting that she is in the
process of coming off Permax.

This morning the internal shaking is there but better. But instead, her
head feels extremely heavy -- as though it's too big for her body. She had
to stay home from work because of it. Has anyone had this sort of feeling?

She suspects she may be going through some kind of drug withdrawal (she's
down to half her Permax dose). Does this sound like an explanation of
what's going on? We're hoping it gets better so that she and my father can
make it up here to Mass. for the holidays. Thanks.
Debbie White