Janet and George-- I nearly fell from my chair in surprise to see JOHN
WOOLMAN mentioned on the PD list!  Thought it must be one of the Quaker lists
I belong to.....he is, indeed, one of our "Quaker saints", and I'd love to know
how you guys knew of him.....are you by any chance fellow members of the RSoF?

Camilla Flintermann, CG for Peter, 79/8, Oxford,Ohio
"Ask me about the CARE list for PD caregivers!"