  well had 6 exrays and a mia test,blood and lot of others. began at 7am
done 4pm. my nero got a big laugh . my oldes girl layed douwn some laws. he
said are you vivian or what. she told him i a fewear or closed places and do
not like waiting if you say 7 betheir. all so called hosp. her husband
retired from there. she has a bad tember when it comes to her dad. so every
thing went like clock work. they gave me some med to make me sleep wich did
not work. won/t know the resolds till firday. so far as they see it it can
go any way. told him i was put up for pwp of year. thinks that is great. as
i forward some of pwp feel on meds. want me to contine u. as it is better
than what pharist say. his fayererd say is don give me break. but keep up
the work. got 21/2 hr sleep last night. lot on tv. thanks for all the good
whish i got from so many. hope i can return them. so will let you all know.
will be geting wheel chair for in the hous. may not use it but better than
fighting with them. so if i am lucky nothing may not be wrong. so till
friday or sat we should know. i will not botter you all till then have a
happy happy thanks giveing.  will take all left overs. lololo.i wont say to
all as i might leave some body out.  gobble gobble

                         72/25  lima,ohio
                       I.Y.Q.don&vivian   love of my life